Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Goodbye Mullet

Today Lauren got her first official haircut. Well, I suppose you could call it a haircut but really she just got a trim. Her hair is curly in the back but straight on top and just an all around mess. So we had it evened out and hopefully it will lay a little better. My sister Angela works for Bella Salon in Johnston (call her up if you need a cosmetology service she's ah-mazing) and Nick goes every 3 weeks to get a haircut (ya he's kind of obsessive about his hair...can't be too long you know). Most of the time Lauren and I just stay home but it's been awhile since I've had a haircut so we made it a family affair. Nick and I had appointments but we didn't have one for Lauren and were not planning on this being her first haircut but that's the advantage of having a sister in the cosmetology business. So I'm sorry these pictures are not the best quality...I wasn't prepared so these were taken with my phone (and of course I don't have a before shot).



Trying to instruct Lauren to look down

Listens pretty well


...but she'll do anything for fruit snacks


All done

Thanks Auntie Ang for the great haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment